Gremolata is a traditional Italian herb condiment consisting of fresh lemon zest, minced garlic, Italian flat leaf parsley & a hint of mint. The herbs and citrus zest are typically crushed together in a mortar to release their pungent essential oils.
Suggestions for Use:
- Brush on any seafood or poultry after baking or grilling.
- Finish your fish with this exciting flavor combination.
- Marinate poultry or use in dressings.
- Traditionally served with osso bucco, veal or other slow braised dishes for a zip of flavor.
- Drizzle over wedged potatoes and roast.
- Sauté with bread crumbs and sprinkle on vegetables and roast
- Toss with pasta, tomatoes and cheese
Complements: Bread, meat, pasta, pork, poultry, salad, seafood, vegetables
Balsamic Vinegar Pairings: Traditional 18-Year, Raspberry, Tangerine, Pomegranate, Jalapeño, Oregano, Sicilian Lemon, A-Premium White, Peach, Lemongrass-Mint, Grapefruit