Our handcrafted, Roasted Walnut oil is made in Saumur, France strictly following 150 year old traditional methods. Slowly roasted to perfection, then expeller-pressed and lightly filtered. It adds a rich walnut taste to salad dressing, pasta, grilled meat, fresh baked pastries and makes a great bread dip. Shake up with equal amounts of our Red Apple or Blackberry-Ginger balsamic vinegars for an unforgettable vinaigrette!
Suggestions for Use:
- Brush on seafood before baking, sautéing or grilling
- Combine with Red Apple to dress a Waldorf Salad
- Drizzle on oatmeal or brush on toast
- Use in pesto instead of pine nuts
- Use in baking as a substitute for butter or other oils.
Complements: Fruit, Salad, Seafood, Vegetables, Baked Goods
Vinegar Pairings: Traditional 18-Year, Red Apple, Maple, Peach, Cranberry-Pear, Pineapple, Cinnamon-Pear, Blackberry-Ginger, Apricot, Blueberry, Black Cherry, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry, Vanilla