A connoisseur’s olive oil. If you like the flavor and aroma of White Truffle, then you’ll love this oil. Made in Italy in an artisan fashion without the use of any extracts. This olive oil is smooth, having an unmistakable intense white truffle flavor.
It makes a great finishing oil for many Mediterranean dishes, in mashed potatoes or try it drizzled on popcorn! It also makes an amazing aioli. A little goes a long way, so use sparingly!
Suggestions for Use:
- Drizzle over roasted cauliflower, asparagus, sweet potato, yams, corn mushroom, squash
- Great on popcorn (just don’t’ use to excess)
- Drizzle (in moderation) into your scrambled eggs or over your omelet
- Drizzle over potatoes, pasta, polenta or risotto.
- Drizzle over lobster salad
- Toast crusty bread and brush it with truffle oil. Top the bread with shrimp scampi and some parmesan cheese.
- Combine with butter olive oil and use to top a steak, drizzle over popcorn or use for dipping seafood such as crab, clams, lobster, or shrimp
- Roast some baby potatoes and toss them with sea salt and truffle oil.
- Drizzle on french fries with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle on mushroom pizza with fontina cheese
Complements: Pasta, Eggs, Vegetables, Beef, Fish, Duck, Lamb, Seafood
Pairing Recommendations: Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, Butter Olive Oil, any Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil